- Some amazing lovely photos of people in Edinburgh, 1954. I love getting inspired by vintage attire.
- This week on The Cut podcast the topic was “Am I radical enough?” | “In this week’s episode of The Cut podcast, host Avery Trufelman vocalizes what so many of us are thinking right now: In our current political climate, am I doing enough? Trufelman explores the concept of doing enough to elicit major change.”
I’m a firm believer that we can never do enough, and the freedom of that belief is actually the only thing that keeps me politically engaged. Otherwise it’s just a one way ticket to burn out city!
- Thingstogetme.com – A wishlist alternative to Amazon that I am actually finding easy to use and helpful!
- These red wine braised short ribs were an all star meal after a long day. I left them to cook for serveral hours in my crock pot and served them over creamy polenta and wowza — home run!
- More food stuff – I made this lemon ice box pie Friday but added Italian meringue to make it fancy. I also made lemon curd! I used a recipe from Claire Saffitz’s new cookbook Dessert Person, highly recommend!
- I love Christmas and I love history, Lucy Worsley’s 12 Days of Tudor Christmas has helped usher in the Christmas spirit for me. A line that I love from around the 38 minute mark: “For the Tudors praying and partying where all mixed up together.” That’s what I am hoping for my own holiday season!
Yall be good, behave and be careful